Bath Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Bath Parks & Recreation Summer Day Camp!
June 27th - August 12th
Grades 1-3 (as of fall 2022) at Dike Newell Elementary School
Grades 4-6 (as of fall 2022) at Bath Parks & Recreation Department (Donald Small School)
- Monday - Friday
- Camp Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- FREE Before Care: 7:30am - 9:00am
- FREE After Care: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- $100 Sibling 7 Week Discount (If you are registering online for the two separate locations, the discount will not register- Please give us a call. Discount will register if you are registering for the same location)
As part of the Summer Feeding Program, the Bath Parks & Recreation Department will offer breakfast and lunches to enrolled Summer Feeding participants. Breakfast will include cereal (or equivalent), granola bar, and milk. All participants are responsible for bringing a water bottle with them each day to camp.
**You must sign up for this option at the time of registration.**
**All registration fees include the cost of field trips, beach trips, and camp t-shirt. Free breakfast and lunch options are available to those who register for it. **
We will only be offering full 7 week registrations this summer
- ALL 7 Weeks - $1,150 Bath Residents / $1,200 Non Residents
Optional Forms to be completed (These can be found on our website under “forms”):
A. Complete a Medical Authorization Form if you child will be taking medication at camp.
B. Complete a Child Communication Form if there is information that you would like to share with the staff that will give your child a more successful summer.
C. Complete an Authorized Pick-up form.
If you need assistance please contact Dana at DDelahanty@cityofbath.com
Payment Plans Available.
Weekly Schedule will be available May 23rd.
Registration deadline is May 20th or when programs become full.
Additional Forms and Files: